When you make a reservation with Hereyoutravel.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
These are the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between you and the Company. These Terms and Conditions establish the rights and obligations of all users with respect to the use of the Service.
Your access and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any part of these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to access the Service.
You declare that you are over 18 years of age. The Company does not allow minors under the age of 18 to use the Service.
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be required to provide certain information relevant to Your Order, including but not limited to Your name, Your email, Your telephone number, Your credit card number credit card, Your credit card expiration date, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit or debit card or other payment method in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information you provide us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties who process payments in order to facilitate the completion of your order.
You must submit a KYC / AML test at least once a year. If you plan a purchase greater than US $ 499.00, you must provide your information, ID, selfie and a life verification. However, we may request to submit a KYC / AML form at any time. Remember that the name on your bank account or credit card must exactly match your verified ID. Otherwise, we may ask you to submit a KYC / AML form and match it with your bank account information. Our support team will email you a KYC / AML request if needed at any time and you should complete it as soon as possible. All purchases will be paused until verification has been done.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- Availability of goods
- Errors in the description or prices of the Goods
- Errors in your order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
All Products purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods that we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).
Payment cards (credit or debit cards) are subject to validation and authorization controls by your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of your order.
Balance of payments:
- The remaining payment of the balance of payments corresponding to the travel package must be made within 24 hours.
- Hereyoutravel.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RESERVATION IF THE PENDING BALANCE OF PAYMENTS IS NOT PAID ON THE INDICATED DATE.
- Hereyoutravel.com reserves the right to charge cancellation fees for payments that were not made within the indicated period.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for any other travel reservations affected due to cancellations.
- All payments must be received by Hereyoutravel.com before the issuance and delivery of receipts or documents.
- Additional fees for baggage may apply.
- Please go to the airline's website or contact the airline to request more information on baggage policies.
Travel Planning Agents:
- The Hereyoutravel.com team acts solely as travel planning agents, selling and offering a range of travel packages on behalf of different travel providers, including but not limited to hotels, transportation, tours, airlines and trains.
- Hereyoutravel.com aims to schedule travel services, on your behalf, and achieve the best agreements between you and travel providers. Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for these services, since it has no control over them, nor does it have the authority to give guarantees or represent their standards.
- Hereyoutravel.com does not manage or own these independent operators of services and is not liable for their acts or errors.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible, since it has no control over them, for delays or postponements on the part of the airlines.
- The hotels will be responsible for meeting any special request and will be responsible for providing these services.
- All reservations are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations on the obligations established by the travel providers.
- Any legal process will be initiated to the travel provider and not to Hereyoutravel.com.
- If for any reason the travel provider is unable to offer the services you booked, the legal process will be initiated to the travel provider and not to Hereyoutravel.com. If the payment was made to Hereyoutravel.com with a credit card, you agree that you will not request a refund of your payment.
- If Hereyoutravel.com generates any expenses that include among others, lawyer services, to recover any payment that has been returned, you agree that you will be responsible for this expense.
- If your card is declined, you are responsible and promise to pay the remaining amount to Hereyoutravel.com, either in cash or with any other payment method.
Responsibilities and Obligations:
- The Hereyoutravel.com team does not manage or own any company or organization that offers goods or services for your trip, including among other hotels, airlines, boats, buses, or any other means of transport, guides or guide services, local operators , additional tour providers, food providers, etc.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible if the service provider fails to comply with the contracted services before, during or after your trip.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not associated with any independent agency or service provider.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for losses, deaths, injuries, problems, delays, or damages to any property or person that are related to the provision of goods or services that result, among others, from divine acts or force majeure, diseases, disorders , actions of war or social disturbances, uprisings or rebellions, animals, strikes their other labor movements, criminal or terrorist activities, overselling or changes of reserved category, mechanical or other failures of airplanes or any other means of transport, or from any other failure in transportation to arrive or depart on time.
- If the flight itinerary changes due to weather conditions or other factors and you must stay in place one or more additional nights, you will be responsible for any cost of your stay and luggage.
- You agree that Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for any damage or loss.
- Hereyoutravel.com offers any other complementary service, such as tours, transportation, among others, as a courtesy. Appropriate arrangements will be made for the provision of these services, but if for any reason they cannot be provided, it does not grant the right to request returns, exchanges or compensation of any kind.
- Hereyoutravel.com reserves the right to change your hotel for one of better or equal category, if your hotel is not available, and reserves the right to change AIRLINE.
- Please ask the airline agent for the extra price you will have to pay if you want to sit with the group you are traveling with, as cheaper fares do not normally allow seat selection.
- Hereyoutravel.com recommends purchasing travel insurance to complement your travel package.
- In an emergency, you should contact the insurance company directly. The insurer will be responsible for detailing the corresponding procedures according to your case.
- There may be exceptions in the coverage of the policy for the case of preexisting diseases(consult with the insurer).
- For reimbursements, the passenger must keep all receipts for the service expenses and contact the insurer.
- If the passenger decides not to buy travel insurance, Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for accidents, cancellations, setbacks, or ailments before, during or after the flight.
Documents to Travel:
- The passenger is absolutely responsible for obtaining, before the flight, all the documents necessary to travel.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the day of the flight. For information on visas or vaccines, you should contact the Consulates or Embassies of the countries you will visit directly before the flight.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for losses, expenses, damages, injuries or discomfort as a result of the cancellation of your flight for not complying with the corresponding requirements.
People with Disabilities:
- Any person with a disability who needs special attention should report their case to Hereyoutravel.com at the time of booking.
- Hereyoutravel.com will make every effort to meet the particular needs of people with disabilities during the flight, but it is not responsible for refusals of services from other service providers, hotels, restaurants or independent providers.
- The buses and minibuses are not equipped with ramps for wheelchairs. Hereyoutravel.com regrets not being able to provide individual assistance for walking, driving, traveling by bus or other motorized vehicle, or any other particular need.
- Passengers who need such assistance must travel accompanied.
- Travelers should also get familiar with the carrier policies and standards before traveling such as check in times for domestic and international flights.
- We strongly recommend our clients to reconfirm exact flight times prior to departure with your carrier.
- Failure to comply may result in the loss of the seat to another passenger.
Special Travel Requirements:
- The passenger is responsible for finding out about the health requirements for their destination.
- The passenger is responsible for informing his consultant about special requirements, such as allergies to medicines, food, among others.
Refusal of Service:
- Service providers have the right to refuse service to travelers at their sole discretion.
- Hereyoutravel.com is not responsible for service denials from service providers.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to find out about the requirements related to covid-19 to enter the destination.
- It is mandatory to follow the health protocols of each destination.
- The hereyoutravel.com team is not responsible for losses, expenses, costs, damages, injuries due to the cancellation of your trip for not meeting the requirements established by the destination.
- It is advisable to wear a mask and face shield during the flight.
- Hereyoutravel.com protects the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
All disputes and matters resulting from, or related to, these terms and conditions will be submitted to trial without a jury in the Florida Courts. These terms and conditions will be judged according to the laws of the state of Florida.
Hereyoutravel.com, LC is registered in the state of Florida as a Travel Agency, with registration number ST41707.
Hereyoutravel.com LC 786-387-0000
100 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134 Suite # 330